Wednesday, March 25, 2015

LÄRABAR



Trying to give up sweeteners and missing your granola bars? For me, foregoing granola bars on hiking and canoe trips turned out to be one of the toughest things about giving up sweeteners (sugar, high fructose corn syrup, artificial sweeteners). Many of the "healthful" granola  bars and all of my former favorites contain sweeteners. 









Recently, I learned LÄRABAR bar varieties that do not contain chocolate are sweetener free. They contain only a few simple ingredients. For example, the pecan pie LÄRABAR contains pecans, almonds, and dates. Fruit, nuts, and that's all. Three simple ingredients. Key lime pie is my current favorite with coconut, lime, almonds, cashews, and dates. 
 
For those of us avoiding sweeteners, LÄRABAR provides a sweet, healthful alternative. These bars are gluten, dairy, and soy free, as well as non-GMO, vegan, and kosher.



disclaimer

I did not receive compensation for products mentioned or reviewed in this post. All products mentioned or reviewed were purchased by me. All comments made are based on personal use and experience with these products.

No comments:

Post a Comment